Building apps can be a huge headache when you have to learn Swift, Java, C#, and other languages to build individual apps for different operating platforms. That's why Xamarin Forms is so innovative. With Xamarin, you code your app only once and let the Xamarin compiler build your app for each platform. In this course, you'll take a pragmatic journey towards building native mobile apps for Android, iOS, and Windows more efficiently than ever.
- Access 93 lectures & 7.5 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the fundamentals of Xamarin Forms & its architecture
- Build user-interfaces w/ XAML & code
- Work w/ images
- Present data in beautiful, interactive lists
- Implement multi-page apps w/ navigation, tabs, master/detail pages
- Store & retrieve data from a variety of sources like file system, SQLite database, & RESTful services
- Use the Model-View-VewModel (MVVM) architectural pattern
Mosh Hamedani is a passionate and creative software engineer with a strong focus on pragmatism and simplicity. He started programming at the age of seven on a Commodore 64. Later, during his high school years, he started learning C and C++ . In 2002, along with the first release of .NET, he shifted his focus to C#. Since then he has been involved in the design and implementation of numerous software projects, including modern web applications, mobile apps, desktop applications and frameworks.
Aside from his career as a software engineer, he truly enjoys sharing his knowledge with others. Since his early twenties, he has been teaching courses and running workshops on C#, ASP. NET, object-oriented programming and clean coding. He is author of 6 best-selling courses on Udemy and more will be coming soon.
Mosh has a Master of Science in Network Systems and a Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering. He is also a Microsoft Certified Application Developer, Technology Specialist (Web Applications) and Professional.
Outside the software world, Mosh is a photographer, a pianist and a passionate Latin dancer.