Version control is the system that records the changes you make while working on a development project. It makes it easier to identify bugs and problems by allowing you to revert to earlier versions of a program to see just where the problem occurred. In this beginner course, you'll be introduced to Bitbucket and SourceTree, two of the most popular version control services, so you can start tracking your programming projects better.
- Access 11 lectures & 1 hours of content 24/7
- Set up & install Bitbucket & SourceTree
- Create & clone repositories
- Understand committing & pushing changes
- Learn how to pull requests
- Merge & create new branches
- Discover forking repositories & team collaboration
Chris Dixon is a web developer and online teacher. He is passionate about his work, as well as teaching others about it, and has started various online and offline businesses. He was personally motivated to become his own boss and have more freedom and flexibility in his life. He built his first website back in 1999, back when the Internet was first beginning to popularize in usage.