User experience (UX) design refers to a theoretical understanding of how users interact with websites. One of the greatest challenges any website faces is finding the right balance between fulfilling its stated objective, while also meeting the needs of its users. Because this challenge is so great, UX designers are a hot commodity, and this course will teach you all the best practices to join that company of in-demand designers.
- Access 38 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Explore fundamental principles & practical approaches like wireframing, bootstrapping & more
- Understand how UX fits in the business & web development worlds
- Learn best practices of UX design & start building your own application
- Set up wireframes & fix the loophole of static application using the Invision tool
Chris R Becker is an imaginative and creative interaction designer / UX designer / Design researcher and educator. A conceptual thinker, he has the ability to design across media platforms for solutions within experience design, interaction, information architecture, business and brand strategy, web and app design, advertising, systems design, and print. He is organized and passionate for following design problems from concept to finished product. He is also well versed in prototyping, design research, human-centered design methodologies, and user testing for taking ideas from the drawing board to the real world. He is competent in pre-press and production and is not afraid to get his hands dirty, with a strong communication background through positions in versed industries.
Chris teaches at the Loyola Marymount University, UCLA – Extension & Art Center College of Design. His clients include Vitasigns, Apple, Beats by Dre, Nissan, VW, STEAM Carnival, fanswell.fm, Theranos, CB2, Men's Wearhouse, Hyundai, Toyota, and more.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime access
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 15 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.