A good multiplayer game is completely lost without its combat system. This complex but crucial gaming element is the subject of this immersive course. Regardless of your programming skills, you'll learn the physics and techniques of instituting great combat logic into your games - a skill that can easily translate to work at established game development companies.
- Access 41 lectures & 3.5 hours of content 24/7
- Create melee combat using shields & sword fighting
- Use magic firebolts & bows & arrows to design ranged combat
- Use 3D pixel art graphics without needing any special training
- Get the game source code w/ a 3D pixel character
Yohann Taieb is a leading expert in mobile game programming, app flipping and reskinning. Besides owning over 100 apps in the Apple and Android app, Yohann has helped dozens of students publish apps that have topped the iTunes Store leaderboards and been covered by publications like WIRED.