Aspiring filmmakers, YouTubers, bloggers, and business owners alike can find something to love about this in-depth video production course. Video content is fast changing from the marketing tool of the future to the present, and here you'll learn how to make professional videos on any budget. From the absolute basics to the advanced shooting and lighting techniques of the pros, you'll be ready to start making high-quality video content and driving viewers to it in no time.
- Access 69 lectures & 6.5 hours of content 24/7
- Master shooting a video in manual mode on a DSLR, mirrorless, or professional cinema camera
- Expose & compose better shots that tell your story
- Shoot amazing videos w/ smartphones, webcams, or even screencasts
- Light your videos w/ professional techniques on a budget
- Record crisp & clean audio w/ different microphones in any environment
- Edit videos to make them more engaging
Phil Ebiner is passionate about inspiring people through online courses, of which 100,000 students have taken since 2012. He graduated with a Bachelor's Degree in Film and Television Production from Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles. Over the past 5 years, he has shot and edited thousands of videos that have played everywhere from the movie screen and television to film festivals and YouTube.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption