Many professional programmers will tell you that Python is the best first programming language to learn. That's because this object-oriented programming language is used in a huge range of tech projects, from websites to self-driving cars. The applications are virtually endless, which is what makes this immersive course great for programmers of all levels. You'll get a complete understanding of Python, from the very basics to some of the most advanced concepts.
- Access 78 lectures & 8.5 hours of content 24/7
- Install Python & set up PyCharm
- Learn Python basics like numbers, strings, Boolean operators, lists, dictionaries, variables, & much more
- Understand PEP guidelines, loops, classes & objects, comments, & more
- Build a calculator & create an RPG script
- Master web scraping using Beautiful Soup
- Explore building web databases w/ MongoDB
- Learn WebPy for web app development
Joseph Delgadillo teaches skills ranging from computers & technology, to entrepreneurship & digital marketing. He is a proud alumnus of Central Washington University.