Make your impression on the Apple Watch app charts by learning to bring your dream app to life. Apple's innovative wearable not only requires knowledge of Swift and basic iOS programming, but a mastery of WatchKit's many nuances. There's money to be made, technology to be innovated--and you can be a part of it starting with this hands-on training.
- Understand the ins-and-outs of Apple Watch technology w/ 242 lectures & 13 hours of content
- Get introduced to Xcode & start building Apple Watch apps
- Start object-oriented programming w/ Swift
- Understand conditional & control flow statements
- Master Swift playgrounds
- Learn a brand new set of skills w/ each app
- Control any iPhone app from the Apple Watch interface
- Get full access to the included source code
Yohann Taieb holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science from Florida International University. He has been a college instructor for over 6 years, teaching iPhone Development, and owns over 100 apps and games in both the Apple app store and the Android store. Yohann is one of the leading experts in mobile game programming, app flipping, and reskinning.
For more details on this course and instructor, click here
. This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!