Even if you've never written a line of code, you can get up to speed with Android development over this massive, hands-on course. Learning the Android Studio and Java coding, you'll get a complete background in the life of a professional Android developer, building clones of popular apps and gaining an understanding of how to monetize apps through ads or on the Google Play Store. Within five weeks, you'll have the tools and knowledge necessary to become a full-fledged developer.
- Access 197 lectures & 28 hours of content 24/7
- Create 21 engaging, real-world Android apps
- Work w/ APIs, web services, & advanced databases
- Upload your Android apps to the Google Play Store & learn how to monetize them
- Learn Android Studio & build a user interface
- Pass information between screens & explore Android building blocks
Paulo Dichone has a degree in Computer Science from Whitworth University, and is a proud programming geek. He has extensive experience in Android App Development particularly in Mobile Apps (Android and iOS) and Web Development. He is also the founder of Magadistudio, a mobile app development company based in the Inland Northwest (WA).
Paulo is passionate about teaching people Android app development.