Want to get paid to go on vacation? Because that's what you're going to learn from this course. Evan Kimbrell is San Francisco's top Airbnb host and makes thousands every month just by leaving his apartment. Over this course, you'll learn how to operate a successful Airbnb account by renting out your spare rooms or your whole living space for a couple days at a time. Seriously, you'll be getting paid to go on vacation.
- Access 115 lectures & 16.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to rent a spare room for up to $5,000/month, or your whole space for up to $10,000/month
- Scope out your competition, create a plan, & land on the first page of search
- Perfect your listing, from photographs to thumbnails
- Limit your rental-related work to 3-4 hours/week
- Understand how to become a SuperHost & join the elite of Airbnb hosts
Evan Kimbrell is the founder and director of Sprintkick, a referral based full service digital agency based out of San Francisco. Over the last 4 years, he has overseen the development and launch of over 100 web and mobile apps. Clients range from 1-2 man startups bootstrapping their idea, to multibillion dollar Fortune 100s like Wal-Mart, Dick’s Sporting Goods, & GNC. Before founding Sprintkick, Evan worked as a VC for the LA-based Juvo Capital firm.
For more details on Evan's Airbnb story, click here