Databases are critical tools for web-based companies, and Redis is one of the fastest growing NoSQL database solutions today, already playing a supporting role in companies like Twitter and Github. Over this tutorial, you'll learn this open-source data structure server from the absolute basics to more advanced use. Given the current escalation of Redis in the internet world, now's a great time to get up to speed.
- Access 31 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Understand how to install & use Redis
- Learn the different data structures, various clients, & different key-value pair commands
- Build a functional working task manager w/ NodeJS & Redis
- Incorporate Twitter Bootstrap to design the task manager
Eduonix creates and distributes high-quality technology training content. Their team of industry professionals has been training manpower for more than a decade. They aim to teach technology the way it is used in the industry and professional world. They have a professional team of trainers for technologies ranging from Mobility, Web and Enterprise, and Database and Server Administration.