Although you hear Ruby on Rails mentioned frequently as one thing, it's actually a combination of two different elements: the Ruby programming language, and the Rails development framework. In this course, you'll tackle each topic individually, learning how to write programs in Ruby and run them on the Rails framework. By course's end, you'll have a firm grasp of this powerful, popular web development tool.
- Access 69 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Build intermediate level web applications using the Rails framework
- Implement programs in the Ruby programming language
- Understand Ruby language features like fibers, blocks & mix-ins that are very different from other common languages
Loonycorn is comprised of four individuals—Janani Ravi, Vitthal Srinivasan, Swetha Kolalapudi and Navdeep Singh—who have honed their tech expertises at Google and Flipkart. The team believes it has distilled the instruction of complicated tech concepts into funny, practical, engaging courses, and is excited to be sharing its content with eager students.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption