No, you're not physically traveling through time here, but you will journey through the lives of 13 innovators in the pre-industrial age, learning the machining basics that built the foundation for our mechanized world today. Over the course, you'll learn how all inventions are connected, and understand how machines worked in the past, but how these original constructions have inspired more efficient machines today.
- Access 31 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Discuss the steam engine & spinning jenny, two of the most important inventions of the Industrial Revolution
- Follow the lives of 13 innovators, including James Watt, Edmund Cartwright, George Stephenson, & more
- Learn the parts & working mechanisms of 13 critical early inventions
- Explore the world's first factory
Loonycorn is comprised of four individuals—Janani Ravi, Vitthal Srinivasan, Swetha Kolalapudi and Navdeep Singh—who have honed their tech expertises at Google and Flipkart. The team believes it has distilled the instruction of complicated tech concepts into funny, practical, engaging courses, and is excited to be sharing its content with eager students.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption