The Sentence Correction portion of the GMAT is the easiest to "game" as long as you know the test mechanics. The English language is a funky one, and the GMAT tries to trip you up with uncommon rules and grammatical tricks. But after spending time with these 225 questions and explanations, you'll be ready to master the game and dominate the Sentence Correction portion!
- Access 275 lectures & 15 hours of content 24/7
- Study w/ 225 high-quality sentence correction problems
- Get simple explanations for questions w/o any dense grammatical jargon
- Receive visual highlights so that you really understand why answers are right or wrong
- Get feedback from instructors any time
Loonycorn is comprised of four individuals—Janani Ravi, Vitthal Srinivasan, Swetha Kolalapudi and Navdeep Singh—who have honed their tech expertises at Google and Flipkart. The team believes it has distilled the instruction of complicated tech concepts into funny, practical, engaging courses, and is excited to be sharing its content with eager students. Together, their GMAT scores average over 760, and they hold MBAs from INSEAD, ISB, and IIM-Ahmedabad in India.