This course will teach you to use Lightroom versions 4 through 6 for any and all of your image editing needs. Covering everything from organizing your images to printing to slideshows, you’ll gain the skills to supercharge your image editing process. The expert instructor frequently updates the course content with the latest techniques, so your knowledge will most definitely remain up-to-date.
- Learn to edit images in Lightroom w/ 57 lectures & 5.5 hours of content
- Understand use of Lightroom versions 4, 5 & 6
- Manage & sort your images w/ the Library Module
- Edit your images w/ a wide variety of tools, special effects & filters
- Learn to edit video
- See where photos were captured using the Map module
- Create a photo book of images
- Utilize the print module
Gary Detonnancourt has been a professional photographer since 2005. He got his start as the photographer for his hometown, taking photos of town events and scenery. He is currently the President of the Camera Club and offers seminars at the club's monthly meetings. During his time in the camera club, he's won many camera club competitions in nature and studio photography. Gary also does stock photography for agencies like Shutterstock, Istock, Alamy, and Dreamstime.
Gary has been an educator for the last 22 years in the areas of science, technology, and photography. In 1998, Gary was awarded the technology teacher of the year award for the state of Rhode Island by Microsoft and Technology & Learning Magazine.