One of the most common internet security violations is cracking passwords, which makes this course a universally valuable one. Throughout these 4 hours you'll learn methods to both protect your account passwords and common password hacking techniques. You'll be better prepared to defend yourself online and be armed with valuable IT knowledge that can help qualify you for high-paying careers.
- Access 72 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Protect your online password protected accounts
- Use keylogger, brute force, phishing & social engineering methods to crack passwords
- Learn countermeasures for each password cracking technique
- Gain a greater awareness of the practices of data stealing & hacking in IT firms
Amit Huddar is an Internet Entrepreneur and Software Engineer. He runs his own software company "Softdust," which develops products for new technologies like wearables and other gadgets. He opted for computer science engineering in 2013 at SSIT and started his software company in his first year of engineering.
His skills include: Android app development, HTML, CSS, PHP, C, C++, JAVA, Linux, Building Custom Linux OS, Cloud Computing. Penetration testing, Kali Linux and Hacking.