As the world moves more and more data and communications to the Internet, the demand for ethical hackers and penetration testers is higher than ever. In this demo-heavy, comprehensive course you'll be immersed in the basics of ethical hacking, from installing the preferred penetration testing OS, Kali Linux, to the many varieties of network threats. This is an excellent first step towards a new career in an exciting IT field.
- Access 26 lectures & 7 hours of content 24/7
- Exploit security vulnerabilities w/ the Metasploit framework
- Make, detect & hide Trojans
- Capture network traffic packages & mine them for data
- Launch DNS spoof attacks & ARP poisoning attacks
For more details on this course and instructor, click here