Everybody has attempted a sunset picture at some point, but the lighting always seems to be off. In this course, you'll learn how to take perfect sunset shots and balance out the contrast in editing to achieve the brilliant color you're looking for.
- Access 15 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Bring out the color, tones, & contrast of an image
- Create an HDR merge
- Learn how to use sharpening, radial filters, adjustment brush, & more
Joe Houghton is an experienced photographer and trainer who has handled Nikon's training in Ireland for the past 10 years, and trained thousands of people in camera skills and techniques all over the world. He is also an Adobe Certified Expert in Lightroom. as well as video training, Joe offers personal, corporate, small group and online photography and post-processing training to clients in Ireland and all over the world.
He and his wife Penny run Houghton Photography in Dublin, Ireland, and sell their images through Getty Images as well as their own website.
Outside photography, Joe holds an International Executive MBA, and a Postgraduate Diploma in University Teaching and Learning. He has taught at Ireland's leading business school since 2003, co-creating the Master's in Project Management Program and directing the program from 2005 up until 2016. Before his IEMBA, Joe had a successful career in international business leading IT and development teams to global level.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption