The world is data-driven, but most people still lack the skills to manage and understand massive amounts of data. That's why there's visualization - creating graphs and charts that make data more palatable for everybody. Two of the best tools to create data visualizations are Python 3 and Matplotlib. In this course, you'll learn how to use both and become a surefire visualization pro.
- Access 59 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Visualize multiple forms of 2D & 3D graphs
- Load & organize data from various sources for visualization
- Create & customize live graphs
- Add finesse & style to make your graphs visually appealing
- Use Python & Matplotlib to create programs to crunch data
- Discover IDLE, where you'll turn data into a graph
Stone River eLearning was founded in 2011, and calls itself the Online Technology Bootcamp. It has taught over 250,000 students through its website and reseller partners since its founding, with a focus on developing high quality video training in all areas of the tech field.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption