The cloud is used to store massive amounts of information and data used by individuals and major corporations alike, so it would make sense to keep it secure, right? That's what you'll train to do over this comprehensive course. Beginning with a detailed description of cloud computing, this course expands to give you a thorough coverage of cloud security fundamentals and prepare you to take the Cloud Security Alliance CCSK certification exam. Soon enough, you'll be able to command a high salary as you work to secure the cloud.
- Access 9.5 hours of content 24/7
- Prepare for the CCSK exam
- Understand cloud computing & its security challenges
- Discuss governance & risk management, the cloud architectural framework, & business continuity & disaster recovery
- Explore controls recommendation, elasticity, resiliency, & more
iCollege is a leading international provider of E-Learning courses, learning technologies and development services.
iCollege is a collaborative venture between XpertSkills and XpertEase Software.
The synergistic result of their joint venture enables them to provide sophisticated, innovative, relevant, flexible and cost-effective learning solutions.
Their collective knowledge and experience in education and training provision sets the standard for service delivery in learning solutions. For more details on this course and instructor, click here