Retouching photos is an essential skill for professional photographers, and is an exceptionally useful one for amateurs as well. The only non-destructive technique used in retouching is dodging and burning, and that's the technique you'll learn in this course. By manipulating the level of exposure to "clean" the skin and contour objects, dodging and burning can give portraits a more pronounced, beautiful look. Through this course, you'll master this prominent beauty magazine technique.
- Access 27 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the technique of dodging & burning in Photoshop
- Work on real examples step by step
- Explore brush settings & the differences between using a mouse or a tablet
- Discover grey layer as well as curve adjustment layer dodging & burning
Marcin Mikus is an open minded and creative Photoshop Instructor and Retoucher. He is most interested in photo retouching and photomanipulation.
He has been teaching Photoshop for the last few years. He spends almost every day with Photoshop, and in time was able to gain more and more knowledge about the right ways of teaching Photoshop. After a few years, he felt the time was right to come out with Premium Courses.